Mission and objectives of the Network:
- Network for sharing experiences, successes and difficulties among Congregations at the national and international levels which had been during encountered the mission against human trafficking in view of mutual support, encouragement and concrete mutual assistance.
- Network for cooperating in planning action with Talitha Kum Networks which is Men and Women Congregations in Thailand and SEAMS (Southeast Asia Major Superior), Caritas as well as other Church organizations and NGOs.
- Network for sharing of modules and curriculum for students, teachers, religious, seminarians, priests and another common Christian and non-Christian people.
- Network for managing the campaign, advocacy, lobbying and mobilization.
- Network for stronger sense of the means of 5Ps (prevention, protection, partnership, persecution and punishment)
- Network for rescue the victims of human trafficking, especially in fishery area.